• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very cool Alex Ross artwork for new star wars comic paying tribute to the original 70's cover.

1601083_10152781316929153_5197049276513336398_n.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TomH1138 said:
A fan editor did a new trailer for Empire Strikes Back as it would probably look if it were made today

If it were really made today it would have given away the reveal about Luke's parentage too :p

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Supposedly, we'll be getting the first teaser for The Force Awakens in the near future. Possibly attached to Hobbit 3, or during Agents of SHIELD's mid-season finale.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm always a bit skeptical when I hear things like this. Why wouldn't Disney attach the teaser trailer to a Disney movie like Into The Woods? Would anyone have seen Wing Commander if not for the Phamtom Menace trailer? Granted trailers can be seen easily online these days largely negating any attendance bump, but this is Star Wars so who knows.

ranger613

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I doubt the star wars 7 trailer would be enough to make anyone go to watch into the woods. I mean, that would just be inhumane of Disney.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ranger613 said:
I doubt the star wars 7 trailer would be enough to make anyone go to watch into the woods. I mean, that would just be inhumane of Disney.
Did you see Wing Commander? Couldn't be any more inhumane than that.

ranger613

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well no lol but wing commander at least sounds cool, despite being as bad as you say it is. Into the woods has Disney frontman Johnny depp in a furry zoot suit and pimp moustache singing. Again. I can't sit through that.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
matrixgrindhouse said:
Supposedly, we'll be getting the first teaser for The Force Awakens in the near future. Possibly attached to Hobbit 3, or during Agents of SHIELD's mid-season finale.

Hopefully the former, saves me having to watch Agents of Shield

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obi-Sock Kenobi said:
I was wondering if anybody knows the news about The OT coming to Blu-ray?

It's a subject that returns every 6 months. Apparently a restoration of the untouched OT was done (not sure of the evidence of that. Ask at originaltrilogy.com for more explanation).
In other words: I'll believe it when I put the bluray in my player.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
It's a subject that returns every 6 months. Apparently a restoration of the untouched OT was done (not sure of the evidence of that. Ask at originaltrilogy.com for more explanation).

He can't, he's been banned there several times over. And he's headed that way here too if he isn't careful.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The subject has been banned or has Harmy been banned?
I'm a little confused here.

Top Bottom