• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW - Star Wars

ARST ARSW: Star Wars sorted alphabetically

I find this strangely hypnotic...

Now that is the ultimate Star Wars fanedit. We all can quit after that. :oops:

It's good to see that fanediting provides an emotional outlet for people with OCD. Cheaper than therapy I guess...

Yeah, I thought this sounded familiar.

On a whim, I turned on Youtube's automatic caption transcriptions. Besides being hilariously off (as usual), things turn oddly political in the first thirty seconds or so.

TV's Frink said:
Yeah, I thought this sounded familiar.

Yup, I even checked to see if the youtube guy who put in online was "None" but I don't think he is.

Yeah, None doesn't seem like a YouTube type guy.

I swear Alec Guinness says "Jar-Jar" several times at 42.43... but it's just probably one of those Freddie Mercury sang "It's fun to smoke marijuana" backwards things :-D.

[video=youtube_share;Fewc0ddX0wE]
I've never wanted to play a SW video game more than I do now.

TMBTM said:
Yup, I even checked to see if the youtube guy who put in online was "None" but I don't think he is.

I thought it was n0n3...

emanswfan said:
[video=youtube_share;Fewc0ddX0wE]
I've never wanted to play a SW video game more than I do now.

Glorious. Generation 7 was a big let down when it came to Star Wars games. The Old Republic is enjoyable for what it is, but that's about it for me. This looks like a fine return to form.

I doubt that the trailer really was gameplay, but then again, I've been wrong before!

On another note, this is a series of posters based on the opening scene for each movie:

Obviously not my own work, but pretty damn near regardless. :D

Love those posters! What a great idea.

Also, all this battlefront news has me in the mood. Plugged the laptop into a 60" tv last night for some Battlefront 2 action. It was hot.

Oh man. I can't even deal with how awesome that must have been.

SW-Template-8.jpg

...now that movie makes sense :plane:

Back
Top Bottom