• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rumour has it a Yoda stand alone film is in the works, followed potentially by a Boba fett and then a jabba movie. So there it is. Aintitcool told me so.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
white43 said:
Something else to ponder - how do Yoda and Obi Wan know Vader is Anakin? As far as they're aware, Obi Wan killed Vader on the lava planet.....

(I guess you meant "obi Wan killed Anakin"?)
Obi-Wan watch an holographic discussion between the Emperor and Anakin in Ep 3. I guess that's when he knows about the name Darth Vader. So yes, he knows he is killing "Vader".

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not sure if this has been posted before.....

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
15ynhj.jpg

Hymie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
Not sure if this has been posted before.....

It was on the DVD boxset. Not exactly a revelation, though I'm sure there's someone who hasn't seen it. I like the effects in the trailer, and enjoyed when each film had their own distinct style in terms of marketing.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
njvc said:
Rumour has it a Yoda stand alone film is in the works, followed potentially by a Boba fett and then a jabba movie. So there it is. Aintitcool told me so.

What, in addition to Ep 7? :-|

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
La guerra de las galaxias

^ The Battle of the galaxy?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I couldn't make it past the first couple episodes of Clone Wars. It was terrible IMO. I think that's what Reef was getting at.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Clones wars had some great episodes and story arcs along the way (still did not fully see the last season) but it had few things going against it from an "old fan" point of view:
- It's prequel centered.
- It's a show for kids. (IMO a great show for kids)

Anyway, the show improved greatly from the awful first "TV movie released in theater" and it was a nice time watching it.
That said I'm not going to cry on its grave. And if I remember well, they planned to make 5 seasons from the start.
So making more seasons now that Star Wars is about to move along to something else would not be a logical choice.

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
I couldn't make it past the first couple episodes of Clone Wars. It was terrible IMO. I think that's what Reef was getting at.
Season 1 and 2 were the worst, while it vaired from episode to episode, the show got a lot better. Season 5 was a huge step up in quality minus one story arc, containing episodes that were worthy of the Ot, even shown in some new visuals. Either way the show was always better then the prequels.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
imo the clone wars had some of the finest EU storylines especially when it comes to the clones

i have yet to watch season 5 i just hope that they complete the storylines and not leave them hanging

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sunarep said:
imo the clone wars had some of the finest EU storylines

From what I know: The Clone Wars CGI series is concidered fully canon. As much as the movies.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
From what I know: The Clone Wars CGI series is concidered fully canon. As much as the movies.

oh.. shame on me i always thought EU is everything that is not episodes 1-6 :-(

Top Bottom