• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah... i know... but that doesn't mean i can't give you a hard time anyway :D

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
making badass dollhouse toys to turn your daughter into a sci-fi nerd :)

soe_small_f.jpg

story here

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
....He would have chopped the British occupation into little bits?

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hehehe. or possibly used his force powers to choke them to death...

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Heinrich said:
everybody: check out the ?paint wars? thread in the rapidshare section! it?s a must-see!

something else: does anybody happen to know where to get these very funny star wars foto comics completely made with lego?
Heinrich said:
ThrowgnCpr said:
so I think it will make its way to rapidshare very soon ;) I gotta get a couple of other things up first, and then TCSW001 - Star Wars: Lego Edition will be up for everyone!

you?re the man, man!

keep us informed...

:)

OK, well Hein, I finally got this up to rapidshare. check it out when you get the chance:

http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=37955

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
similar to recent events in the harry potter universe i have reason to believe that at least one boba fett clone aka stormtrooper was gay!

look

it is absolutely fine by me. I just posted this pic for informational purpose...

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hihihi. that is funny. always wanted to say him all those nasty things...

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've also actually never read these. I need to get on this

Philfrog

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've read all of them, and they are actually pretty neat. Worth the read, in my opinion.

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey.... remember han solo referencing "that bounty hunter we ran into at ord mantell"? well... now you can listen to what happened ;)

here's a full cast audio drama made in 1983 called "Rebel Mission to Ord Mantell"

http://www.theforce.net/timetales/misc/ ... a-1983.asp

i haven't listened to it yet... but i'm going to download it as soon as i get home ;) enjoy

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cool new poster art by Matt Busch in the same style of the original Style D poster

20070912_1_bg.jpg

original:
star_wars_style_d.jpg

I would love to get a high res scan of this

Top Bottom