• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/10/princess-leias-coke-nail-made-an-appeara.php
princess-leia-coke-nail.jpg

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm sure Ady's hard at work removing it already... :p

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, did anyone see the new Star Wars LEGO special, The Empire Strikes Out?

I loved it. Hilarious. And much better about giving the fans things they want to see than Clone Wars.

I really would much rather that this be the new series than Detours.

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TomH1138 said:
So, did anyone see the new Star Wars LEGO special, The Empire Strikes Out?

I loved it. Hilarious. And much better about giving the fans things they want to see than Clone Wars.

I really would much rather that this be the new series than Detours.
Yeh, I saw it. it was really entertaining. It's nice how many inside jokes are included, such as "Han shot first". Plus they even poked fun at the stupidity of the PT. However, Chewey (with toilet paper stuck to his foot?!) and C3PO coming out of bathroom with the a flushing sound effect really annoyed me.

Personally, I don't mind Detours that much since it pretty much just makes fun of the franchise, but a series like Empire Strikes Out probably would work better. Plus, who doesn't want to see OT characters visiting people and places we see in the PT, connecting the trilogies more.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I think that this is the first time that the OT characters have visited Naboo! I thought that was an exciting idea.

Also, in this non-canon version of the universe,
Threepio hasn't had his memory wiped, so he gets to do something rather brilliant. It's not just a ruse when he gets the fangirls to chase Vader with the photo of Hayden Christensen; at one time, Vader actually looked like that!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
emanswfan said:
Plus, who doesn't want to see OT characters visiting people and places we see in the PT, connecting the trilogies more.
HOLA! :-D

handraised.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So basically anything Star Wars related that pops up, OT knew about it years ago, right?

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yup. Heard about that a long, long time ago....

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You should have posted a Star Wars Binder full of Women.

Hey wait...

*googles*

Jabbas-binders-full-of-women.jpg

Top Bottom