• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that's awesome!! how fitting that his lightsaber actually does go into space ;)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah. kind of ridiculous. i wonder how much GL had to pay for them to do that? I bet the saber actually ignites when you are in space ;)

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well... let's hope not.... considering a lightsaber would punch right thru anything.... which of course might be rather detrimental to the crew ;) they are just playing around with it and suddenly it ignites, taking a crewman's head off and punching a hole thru the wall of the station lol

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hahaha, i know thats not funny, but i just pictured the crew pretending to be vader and luke, and accidently chopping a crewmembers head off. just silly

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
*Heinrich takes out his lightsabre and cuts TC in halves*

who?s laughing now...?

8)

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:D :-D *pulls out his blaster and busts a laser blast in heinrich's ass* (not unlike the crack spider)

:smile: :twisted: 8)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
*TC guides padawan through the force to seek out revenge, and destroy Heinrich*

EDIT: haha, i'm late. heinrich already dead. *padawan wanders around in boredom*

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
*Heinrich stops using his force power ?dreaming of the dead? and buries the two corpses*

...hehehe pathetic wannabes!

:lol:

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
btw: Lew, did you really think you have any chance with your pistol? Did you see star wars???

*Heinrich slaps himself for talking to a buried corpse*

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes i did.... and i saw OB1 take out grievous with a blaster.... you're toast ;)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
while heinrich comes to terms with getting blasted in the stomach, watch this:

[youtube]

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
it should have! for 90 bucks! that?s a lot of money for star wars music...

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i am not sure what to think of this music release. i read about it a few days ago. There is plenty of stuff that they have yet to release, or really clean up, but i am afraid they are going to repackage what has already been released. I dont need another copy of my discs in a fancier box.... now if they give me something new, thats another story. I guess we just have to wait to see what actually is going to be in it

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
NASA is getting pretty desperate for funding, aren't they? They are launching everything into space these days. Yeesh.

GyRo567

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll never understand why all of the 30th Anniversary Star Wars stuff (aside from the R2 mailboxes [I saw one while I was in LA!!!] and stamps) is happening in late 2007 instead of back on March 25, 2007.

Top Bottom