• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No idea, really, I'm going by the imdb page, and my instinct that says lucas didn't release the theatrical version, cause he's like that.

bondukkevin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
No idea, really, I'm going by the imdb page, and my instinct that says lucas didn't release the theatrical version, cause he's like that.

Will have to look into that then, as I didn't notice any changes in dialogue from Cody.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It might not even be cody, but the clone troopers in general that have added dialog :noidea:

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK, which one of you taught this budgie to sound like R2?

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Was just checking out clips of a Jess Franco film (The Bloody Judge) on YouTube for a different project when I ran across this really intriguing video:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tumblr_m101jpSzR21qewv88.gif

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Threads merged.

g1orkatsos

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I saw something beyond unreal a second ago.... I thought there was no way to rape star wars any more. Apparently there is. Introducing, Kinect Star Wars Dancing.... This is 100% real. No April 1st Joke...
Taking Milking to a whole new level... If you dare to experience more...
Even YMCA:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dancing star wars?

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

just when I thought things couldn't get worse...

oh, and didn't Mollo get immediate attention? que triste

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mollo said:
Ok. Never mind.

f3adfe63-ae52-4c51-a48b-1917f5478c03.jpg

:p

and that SW dancing video? I'm not even going to watch. I'm pretty sure Star Wars has been dead for almost 30 years.

EDIT: dang. I watched about ten seconds of it. I CAN'T STAND IT. Those neon lights and terrible songs and even worse dance moves. This is the first time Han Solo hasn't looked cool. AGH. And those flashes of "GREAT JOB" appearing between their legs. Somebody shoot me.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sigh.
remember back when you didnt feel embarrassed for being all about star wars...

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe it's all part of an elaborate attempt to make the Holiday Special seem good by comparison?

Note to George: Harrison Ford ≠ Justin Bieber. Not ever.

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
Themoviepreviewcritic's Star Wars - the moviepocalypse edit [abridged]
[video]http://blip.tv/play/gvs+gvLDIw[/video]

like the mprc a lot, but is the whole star wars edit of him recommendable? I like his meditation on the themes and the absence of emotion but i am not sure if is SW cut is that radical to give a different expereince. does it suffice to just watch the obi darth vader battle in the abridged version?

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I havent watched the whole thing because i dont need to in order to understand his point. thats why i posted the abridged version. its more interesting to me that he fanedited a feature film - not really the content thereof.
its not supposed to make the film better but rather to show what it likely would have been if made today - ie no soul/bigger picture.

for those that dont kno TMPC usually just does reviews and commentary - i thought it was cool that he finally fanedited a movie to illustrate his points on the growing moviepocalypse.

Top Bottom