• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
French DVD cover art for People vs Lucas:

3512391763848.jpg

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What is it about TMBTM? Can I get it on Amazon FR?

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kal-El said:
What is it about TMBTM? Can I get it on Amazon FR?

It's an american movie doc, so I guess you can get it in your usual DVD store.
http://www.peoplevsgeorge.com/
(I appear shortly in this doc, for my Star Wars silent edit. The director even posted here and OT.com during the making of it.
You can watch a fun interview in 2 parts with him on the redlettermedia.com site. http://redlettermedia.com/)

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
not sure if clone wars goes into this thread as well... but damn three times jar jar in a row? give me a break

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This one's for all the ones who remember how big a deal this was originally, especially the ones who are now parents. I don't know if my eight year-old nephew has seen ESB yet, though he's a big SW fan. But this kid's reaction brought me right back to when I was (almost) seven, watching ESB in the movie theatre in 1980:

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Brought tears to my eyes. I've been warning family and friends to not spoil Star Wars for my kid, under penalty of death. He will see Star Wars in the proper order, if it's the only good thing I do as a parent.

Top Bottom