• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There, even more proof that changes are aplenty. I hope thedigitalbit review is right though. Maybe, hopefully, some day, ... GL will yield.

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
God, I love Princess Leia. She can bathe in my bacta tank any day of the week. :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, that's not only super-awkward, it's, uh... awful. :p

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Only because of the plot twists in Jedi - at the time that ESB was being worked on, Leia was never intended to be Luke's twin in the story.
But yeah, now it's sorta super-icky icky. :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Dude, not in that scene above. Watch it again. :p

lordnykkon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"I know. Some how, I've always known." That's the line, from ROTJ, that always made it all super icky to me. If she had said, "Holy Hell! Good thing we only went to First Base!", then the long-time flirtation would have been more passable, innocent. But, "I've always known"? Really? You dirty girl.

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I suspect they've already been all over this at OT, if in fact it didn't originate there, but I haven't seen this here yet, so...

GL gets his own unnecessary digital alterations:

16309bb3-6ddd-4a55-a0d7-cc1ae7b741d9.jpg

Edited to add: parts of picture 2 bear an uncomfortable resemblance to what my oldest friend may look like in about 30 years...

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lordnykkon said:
"I know. Some how, I've always known." That's the line, from ROTJ, that always made it all super icky to me. If she had said, "Holy Hell! Good thing we only went to First Base!", then the long-time flirtation would have been more passable, innocent. But, "I've always known"? Really? You dirty girl.

^ This. While that deleted scene is super-cool. There is no way I would ever want it back in the movie given the events that unfold in ROTJ. nasties.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Holy bleeding hell-hole crap!
"Renowned film restorationist Robert Harris--the man who had hand-restored LAWRENCE OF ARABIA, SPARTACUS, THE SEARCHERS and GODFATHER--went on record saying he knew for a fact that there were pristine master 35mm elements available and that he would fully restore the original films for free! Lucasfilm did not respond to his offer." -SaveStarWars.com
Okay, if he's refusing, like... childishly refusing, and neglecting anyone who offers to do it FOR FREE...?LUCAS, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME. NO MORE. Buying them on Blu, well... 'cause it's Star Wars on Blu, that's one thing. Not giving a FFF, that's another.

The guy(s) over at movie-censorship already compared some (probably not all) shots from SW and ESB:
http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=17542
http://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=913207

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pretty sure that's an old story, I remember hearing about it years ago.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nevertheless, GL is a dumb, useless Magikarp. They're, I've said it!
And those comparisons aren't old, mind you, they're brand new ;)

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:

Yeah, I've yet to see a SW deleted scene that I'm not glad was cut from the films. I quite like Luke's meeting with Biggs before Yavin, but that's somewhat different given that it did make it to an official theatrical release ('97).

havok1977

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Captain Khajiit said:
God, I love Princess Leia. She can bathe in my bacta tank any day of the week. :p

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation"

:( Sad that I don't check the forums sunday evenings ...

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
havok1977 said:
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation" :( Sad that I don't check the forums sunday evenings ...

It was just a deleted scene. I'm sure someone else will upload it again soon. :)

Sunarep

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what the....

family guy was so right with their parody

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When kittens are given lightsabers:

And it's sequel, when the kittens get an X-Wing and Tie-Fighter:

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They showed those on this mornings news, and they ripped into Lucas and the prequels claiming these were infinitely more entertaining then that stupid Jar-Jar Binks.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JasonN said:
When kittens are given lightsabers:

And it's sequel, when the kittens get an X-Wing and Tie-Fighter:

I fuckin' knew it! Those cats dont fool me, they think they do, but im on to them...

Top Bottom