• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Old gag, but still funny.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A: whats the George movie?

and 2: Hilarious!

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If this were true it would actually be moderately better :?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't the sale price for this set on Amazon $89.99? Looks like it dropped $10. It's now selling for $79.99. Are they trying to make it a more tempting buy?

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's being cut everywhere, not to mention being advertised to death everywhere I go. It's not working georgie. I'm on to you.

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
reave said:
It's being cut everywhere, not to mention being advertised to death everywhere I go. It's not working georgie. I'm on to you.
pennywiselucas.jpg

(had 5 minutes to kill, so I whipped this up in Photoshop, lol)

he-guy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
thunderclap said:
Wasn't the sale price for this set on Amazon $89.99? Looks like it dropped $10. It's now selling for $79.99. Are they trying to make it a more tempting buy?

I saw a scan of next week's Target ad earlier this week which shows $79.99 with some art included. I cancelled my pre-order on Amazon from January and put the price difference when asked for a reason. Two days later Amazon dropped the price.

lpd

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Delete Jayke Loyd entirely" Sounds like a good idea to me;-)(check out my edit blog)

Just had a mail from a company who sell U.S. blu rays to the U.K. and they are advertising the U.S. version (region free) as "full uncut version", and states the U.K. versions are inferior!
Anyone heard anything like this before?

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Could be that the Jango/Obi-Wan headbutt will still be cut from AOTC. Just a guess.

...That or the UK one will be uncut but the US company just wants to try and benefit from the idea that the UK might be cut. ;)

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
At this point, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that Lucas changed the Alderaan scene in ANH to this as well... :p

1f934528292ee792540f978ccbd55c72.gif

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JasonN said:
At this point, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that Lucas changed the Alderaan scene in ANH to this as well... :p

1f934528292ee792540f978ccbd55c72.gif

EPIC AWESOMENESS. Reminds me of..

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Hey, now Han's a good guy!

...Oh wait.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Fanedit.org - George shot first". I suggested this for a T-shirt a long time ago...

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwight Fry said:
"Fanedit.org - George shot first". I suggested this for a T-shirt a long time ago...
rachel-weisz-perfectionists.jpg

(^ That's Gaith-speak for "Fantastic!") :-D

Top Bottom