• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well I'm just left completely speechless and utterly dumfounded.....(shakes head in disapproval)! :tsk:

I guess the gnome in Reave's closet was correct all along! :Cry:

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
STANKPAC said:
Well I'm just left completely speechless and utterly dumfounded.....(shakes head in disapproval)! :tsk:

I guess the gnome in Reave's closet was correct all along! :Cry:

it's okay, Stankpac. just remember we still have Adywan's ESB: R and ROTJ: R to look forward to. there's hope. :)

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
well yes, and really, I could give a shit if he wants to play with his films. Let him change them all he wants, but give the fans the choice. Put the f&@king unaltered versions on separate discs. hell, you can even charge more! Just don't force-feed the fans a bunch of shit they don't want. What's sad is that young and future generations of star wars fans are having the whole experienced ruined for them. They'll only see parading dugs in jabba's palace and neverending NoooOOOoooOOOooooooOOOs. today is yet another sad day for star wars fans.

^^Exactly this.

Man I am just.. crushed. He truly has become the Evil Empire. Turns out the laughing bastard at the end of this hoax was Lucas himself. And he's going to laugh his way to the bank. No matter how outraged we are, this is going to make money, and it will validate his delusion.

Christ I need a drink.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
600x800px-ll-darth-vader-nooooo.jpg

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What George is saying to the whole Star Wars community.....

Now can go huddle up in the corner and cry! :-(

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars blu-ray release delayed for 2 months
Reuters
3:12pm Wednesday 8/31/2011

Fox has just annouced that the Star Wars blu-ray release is being pushed back 2 months due to productions issues. Fox had no comment on the production issue.

Those waiting for the blu-ray release will now have to wait a little longer.

Fox delays Star Wars blu-ray release

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a call to arms. Do not buy this shit. Tell your friends and family not to. Send a fucking message. This is not the only chance you will have to own the BD's, and if enough people send a message to GL, maybe, just MAYBE we can look forward to the unaltered trilogy in the future.

On a personal note, I hope you rot in fucking hell George. I've let it slide for a long time because you did give me the OT in the first place, but I can only take so many layers of dung being poured onto Star Wars before I stop supporting you. As other people have expressed, I give fuck all that you want to mess around with your films. Just give us the option to enjoy Star Wars as our inner child once did. Until that day comes, go suck a tailpipe.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand. One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough.

1270071577_2.jpg

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Y'know, I'm beginning to wonder whether this is some big elaborate hoax......

This is still unconfirmed. I wouldn't put it past Lucas, but still, really?

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
According to the NY Times, a Lucas Press Representative has confirmed.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmmm. I'm going to have my doubts until this is properly confirmed.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I sincerely hope that it's wrong, but the NYT is not going to claim they have confirmation without it being legit.. the chances of this being a hoax are dwindling to minuscule proportions. I hope, but I'm not hopeful.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We may not have gotten a proper release, but at least Mr. Throw got one sweet-ass avatar. :)

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
We may not have gotten a proper release, but at least Mr. Throw got one sweet-ass avatar. :)

I was beginning to worry the announcement sent you over the edge. You've been way to quiet today.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Goddamnit. At least ill save $90.

Top Bottom