• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

SW - Star Wars

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Someone had to start it...

Anyone over it yet? I've been burned out on it for a bit, but I've had the desire to watch Dark Jedi's 'Empire' anamorphic conversion lately...

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know someone from tf.n who named her hamster Star Wars. It ran away.

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
the books are goign strong right now. man i wish they would just turn some of the EU into a mini series. it would be so good, and if it were done as good as BSG would develop a huge following

Number20

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shimy said:
the books are goign strong right now. man i wish they would just turn some of the EU into a mini series. it would be so good, and if it were done as good as BSG would develop a huge following
It would have to be a cartoon, unless they did something like Tales of the Jedi and go way back to the Sith/Jedi wars. But it would be cool to see

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know; other than the films and whatever cannon he wants to do with the animated and televised series taking place between the films, there's so much that others have contributed to the SW universe. What would be awesome to see are stories that don't connect to the main characters GL created. At least we have the books, comics and video games for that, but it would be great to see those ideas visualized in a more commercial entertainment medium.

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i dont think it would have to be a cartoon. but either would be great.

Number20

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It would have to be animated if it involved anyone in the OT, otherwise, no, it wouldn't need to be animated. Something I'd like to see done is a film/miniseries of the Thrawn Trilogy.

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey well all the OT character would be the right age, and they wouldnt be the main characters.

HotRod

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think you'll find that the characters would about 20 years to old by now man.

Miasta

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone read the new book that just came out (I think?) It's about Darth Bane and the early days of the Sith and Jedi. I picked it up but have yet to read it - like so many others.

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
no i am currently readin tempest, good book i woudl recomend it.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Other than SOTE I haven't had much experiance in EU, but I have been a huge SW fan since I was a kid, sometime in the late 80s or early 90s. SW is hands-down my favorite series of movies. And yes I do like the prequels, although obviously not as much as the OT.

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah man the new books aregood, but i hate how much of a A**hole the authors are turning jacen into. man first they kill anakin, now they are turning his brother into an ass, and ben is a whiny POS, they are distroying the next generation of SW. Oh and dont get me started on Jaina, "i'm the sword of the jedi" solo

f1209

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Didn't want to start a new thread for this, thought I'd just continue on in the SW thread

I just visited the Star Wars: Science & Imagination exhibition at OMSI and thought I'd share a few photos I took

swchewiecw7.jpg

swjawaxo6.jpg

swmedicalli9.jpg

swtuskenzw2.jpg

swwampabo0.jpg

swwookiepn9.jpg

swr2d2hp4.jpg

swlandspeederoc7.jpg

swnaboodi4.jpg

There's plenty more where they came from if anyone would like to see some more...

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hell yes post more. Those are sweet! If that show ever comes to Canada I'm all over it like Oprah on African orphans.

StormTrooper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cassidy said:
Hell yes post more. Those are sweet! If that show ever comes to Canada I'm all over it like Oprah on African orphans.

:lol: :lol:

yeh post more great photos

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does the Wampa 2.0 suit have an apology letter by GL on the display case? Because it should...

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I found that a while back. There's something about it, I love it. Somebody needs to step uo and make an ESB edition.

Ebaums is a funny site. Who cares if he steals stuff?

PS: I miss Star Wars. With the prequels over and the 30th Anniversary being so lackluster (Is anything even happening? My local WM doesn't even carry the 30th Anni toys!) it's pretty bleak. GL is dragging his ass on the new shows, too.

Top Bottom