If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

SW - Star Wars
Someone had to start it...

Anyone over it yet? I've been burned out on it for a bit, but I've had the desire to watch Dark Jedi's 'Empire' anamorphic conversion lately...
I know someone from tf.n who named her hamster Star Wars. It ran away.
I am in the process of reuploading all of my current edits, so please bear with me as I get everything in order.
Fan Edits by Aztek463 via the IFDB
the books are goign strong right now. man i wish they would just turn some of the EU into a mini series. it would be so good, and if it were done as good as BSG would develop a huge following
DAMN ERROR gets me every time. Angry
Shimy Wrote:the books are goign strong right now. man i wish they would just turn some of the EU into a mini series. it would be so good, and if it were done as good as BSG would develop a huge following
It would have to be a cartoon, unless they did something like Tales of the Jedi and go way back to the Sith/Jedi wars. But it would be cool to see
I know; other than the films and whatever cannon he wants to do with the animated and televised series taking place between the films, there's so much that others have contributed to the SW universe. What would be awesome to see are stories that don't connect to the main characters GL created. At least we have the books, comics and video games for that, but it would be great to see those ideas visualized in a more commercial entertainment medium.
i dont think it would have to be a cartoon. but either would be great.
It would have to be animated if it involved anyone in the OT, otherwise, no, it wouldn't need to be animated. Something I'd like to see done is a film/miniseries of the Thrawn Trilogy.
hey well all the OT character would be the right age, and they wouldnt be the main characters.
I think you'll find that the characters would about 20 years to old by now man.
[Image: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/Di...ueLou2.jpg]
I Will Not Fight You Father
Has anyone read the new book that just came out (I think?) It's about Darth Bane and the early days of the Sith and Jedi. I picked it up but have yet to read it - like so many others.