• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Childish Swearing Thread

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As I'm at college and the Internet filters won't let me swear, the uncensored version of this topic will be posted later.

But construct a response to the following insult, laden thick with as much childish profanity as you possibly can.

This is my daft response to the sheer amount of strong language in the Off Topic forum as compared to other boards on this forum.

Fuck off.

Edit: Uncensored goodiness in red.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghostcut said:
This is my daft response to the sheer amount of strong language in the Off Topic forum as compared to other boards on this forum.

F*** off.

what the fuck does that mean? are you really trying to say that there is a problem with the fucking amount of swearing in the off topic??? don?t you dare spit on the beloved and allholy off topic section!

i mean let?s face it: this site is about fanediting but it?s no damn secret that most people are around only because the off topic is of such a great quality and almost every single fucking post is meaningful and important. It?s great! It?s the top of the fucking pops! It?s sucking monkey balls deluxe supreme sometimes but overall it?s insanely fucking wild and totally great!

Goddammit! we are all grown ups around and therefore not in need of stupid bitching swear words! there is no motherfuckin use to it...

capice?

:lol:

btw: see the original of ?blade 3 - behead the king edition? for really childish swearing (i remember a ?fuck me sideways? right after a regular ?fuck mee?)

one last thing: i pity american tv viewers for all the beeping where there seems to be a decent ?fuck?...

:eek:

Mnm

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Amen brother, amen..... :smile:

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
from me to everyone with big wet sloppy grandma kisses and a cherry on top

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

i would also like to mention 'felch-breath' just because it is such a horrible concept.

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
...sounds like something on the menu at taco bell

that?s exactly the kind of talk we other guys give you a mouthwashing with soap and famous steel brush for...

you?ve made your choice, pal.

:-?

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't give a fucking shit what the fuck is on the fucking menu at fucking Taco Fucking Bell. Fuck me, it's fucking bad enough to have the fucking McFuckingDonalds and KFuckingC over here. At least we don't have fucking Taco Fucking Bell.

(Keep going, you're doing great!)

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i found this pic of this fuckin groovy amp and well...it?s fuckin groovy...

8)

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
and for all you gamer's out there

nOmArch said:
from me to everyone with big wet sloppy grandma kisses and a cherry on top

GO FUCK YOUR ELVES

i would also like to mention 'felch-breath' just because it is such a horrible concept.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nex I honestly had to look at that pic for a good thirty seconds before i realised what you had changed...

but i digress, so

AND THOSE BLOODY HOBBITS CAN FUCK OFF AS WELL, STUPID SMARMY, HAIRY LITTLE FUCKERS WONDERING AROUND THE PLACE BEING FUCKING NICE TO PEOPLE. BASTARDS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

btw i would just like to be the first person in this thread to say

'Donkey Raping Shit Eater'

i thank you.[/i]

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dokee babbing shee-eeder.

Hoo-fucking-rah for South Fucking Park. The fucking home for gratuitous fucking swearing.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Seconded. 8)

oh yeah, & Fuck Shit Cunt Piss Motherfucker

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Republicans! Neocons!

(Those are dirty words in my house.)

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
politicians (yes, all of them), insurance companies, lawyers, pharmaceutical companies.... they're all evil and are bad words for me ;)

no offense to any of you who work in those industries ;) lol

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
all synonyms for "The Man" ...the dirtiest word of all

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ADigitalMan said:
Republicans! Neocons!

(Those are dirty words in my house.)

LOL.

make that a ?Fucking Republican! Shithead Neocons? and you?re in the game!

:)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dude i hate to get all pissy over symantics and shit but should that not be

LO-Fucking-L?

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
LMFAO.

you are right mr. i fucked grammar (and beware i didn?t mean fuckin grandma!) from behind again and fuckin again...!

:eek:

gotta love this thread!

Top Bottom