• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

47 Ronin

blueyoda

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This movie is already getting a lot of internet hate but I, for one, think it looks good.

Sure, it looks like a mashup of The Last Samurai and Lord of the Rings with a dash of 300 thrown in but hey - when's the last time you saw a supernatural samurai flick?

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I saw the trailer and thought "I would watch that". Looks interesting. Might be fun.

skyled

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The last time I saw a supernatural samurai movie 2012 when I watched A Boy and His Samurai. It was delightful. Also Bleach.

I'm glad Neo is not made out to be full Japanese. This looks ridiculous. I want to see it.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Probably a half dozen.
First one that came to mind was 2000s Versus from Japan.
Samurai, gangsters, bounty hunters, zombies.
Swords, guns, bodies & blood.

To be honest, however, the samurai elements only bookend the film.

Top Bottom