• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 3:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
And there came a day unlike any other... ...a day where Juice released his final chapter in his marvelously ambitious Avengers Trilogy! And what an epic final chapter it is! Unlike the previous two parts which combine multiple movie story line, this final part is focused solely on the Avengers movie itself. Juice has taken a slightly more serious tone with the narrative by using the alternate opening and closing from the deleted scenes, and these work wonderfully and instantly to successfully creates the new tone. This narrative is tighter and moves faster. It works for the most part, all the characters get a proper intro with the exception of Selvig, Hawkeye and Loki. This is because the assault on the SHEILD base has been cut, and the story opens in the heart of the crisis and all we the audience know for sure is SHIELD has been compromised. This is the only confusing element to this fan edit since no mention of the SHIELD attack is made in Part 2 either. But I have assured by Juice, that he is in the process of re-releasing Part Two which will include a new cliffhanger ending explaining what happened to Hawkeye. Other than that, the new narrative is solid and entertaining. The cuts are all great. There was only one significant audio issue I noticed, where the alternate ending is edited into the original ending. There is a FANTASTIC and almost seamless cameo edited in this fan edit! It is a very cool fanboy moment! Also, there is a new cool post credits scene which I thought was utterly brilliant! So what else can I say? This is a really good fan edit and a fun and engaging alternate version! Well done Juice. Thanks for the entertainment! THUMBS UP!

More...

Top Bottom