• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 1:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have very little to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll keep it short. I did very much enjoy the edit. All of the Phase One films I enjoy greatly, and this one scratches the itch for all of them. The action is very well cut together, and as has been pointed out before, it seems like it was almost meant to be a single film in the first place. That said, from a story standpoint, it feels like it's building to a convergence of all the characters at the end that doesn't happen, but knowing that The Avengers is/are coming, I can live with it. The video quality on the MOV I watched was good for the most part. It was a little uneven at times, especially with the integrated deleted scenes, but nothing too distracting. I do look forward to seeing a Blu-ray version at some point and having it proudly on my shelf! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to download part two.

More...

Back
Top Bottom