• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Sanitized:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So my thoughts while watching this and reviewing the cut list are that maybe this is not the AP movie that Frink should have started with. The potty humor in this one is really not that egregious and I really missed a couple of the scenes. I always get a good chuckle out of the post-thawing piss. I guess 'cause it reminds me of my morning pisses. I also thought you took out the best part of the Will Farrell death scene. When he says "you shot me" it never fails to crack me because of the surprised sound in his voice. Austin's fart poem and Fagina's reply "that was beautiful" was also missed. Those were the main three part I definitely missed. Everything else wasn't really missed except the bathroom scene with Tom Arnold, which I was personally happy to see shortened.The cuts seemed completely seamless to me, so kudos to your editing skills. however, I took note of the enhanced echo sounds in certain scenes and found it very distracting, but as discussed this may be due to the source material and not the editors fault. FYI - I was watching the MKV. Really the one to start with should have been "The Spy Who Shagged Me" which contains way more than its fair share of gross out humor.This should definitely be checked out and I recommend it for those who find the potty humor to be distracting. Personally, I have to say I prefer the original of this one, but I am looking forward to checking out "The Spy Who Shagged Me."

More...

Top Bottom