• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Pulp Empire:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a blast! Thank God that I finallly made it to watch this edit. I funked around for a long time, because I didn't believe that this could work at first. But now I know it does! -----ATTENTION----mild spoiling follows-----ATTENTION----- NEGATIVE: - I noticed some sound issues. The new soundtrack is always more on the right channel and has some crackles (digital not Vinyl!). Or my are headphones bust... POSITIVE: - many slow-motion scenes with that unbearable funky soundtrack. Darth Vader comes out so damn cool! - Nice sensemaking flashbacks to Ep. IV. They enhance the story, so that PULP EMPIRE can be watched as an individual movie with no further STAR WARS knowledge needed. - Voice of PEI MEI for YODA - The David Bowie scene - like a music video in the middle of a film - njvc knows how to use the tools: very smooth video editing, great title work (outstanding: BOBA FETT) This edit can be watched more than one time without loosing its attraction. Thank you, njvc!

More...

Top Bottom