• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Sanitized:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So its been YEARS since i've seen the original Austin Powers (probably at least 10 years, no exaggeration. So seeing as Frink had made an edit of the movie, I thought it'd be the perfect time to revisit it. This is the first Frink edit I've watched from start to finish (I tried Ridiculous Menace and AOTR but they ended up not being my my cup of tea). I didn't read the cutlist before watching and I didn't rewatch the theatrical cut before watching this edit. But I did know that Frink had removed some of the potty humor. The editing was pretty good. I did catch myself saying a few times "isn't there supposed to be a line or gag here?" but that was a consequence of remembering the original, the editing was damn near invisible for this edit! Overall I enjoyed this edit. That being said I'll stick with the original. After viewing the cutlist, I missed most of the parts that Frink removed. But this is Frink's edit and not mine! This edit is worth a watch, especially if you haven't seen the original in awhile and if you're like Frink and others who weren't fans of the potty humor in the theatrical cut. Oh and a parting word to Frink, "Sanitized" is misspelled at the very end credits! Yeah, I went there!

More...

Back
Top Bottom