• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Audio out of sync with video. Sony vegas pro 11

bondukkevin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi

Wonder if someone could help please?

I am rendering and have the selection the same for both video and audio but if the project is quite long it tends to go out of sync

It is fine if doing a render for about 10 mins but if doing over an hour project it goes out if sync when rendering as an mpeg and ac3 file. Even if I render as an avi inc the audio it goes out of sync.

I have tried multiple settings but cannot see why it does it. It used to be ok so cannot see what changed. Occasionally it seems to work but very occasionally.

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bondukkevin said:
Hi

Wonder if someone could help please?

I am rendering and have the selection the same for both video and audio but if the project is quite long it tends to go out of sync

It is fine if doing a render for about 10 mins but if doing over an hour project it goes out if sync when rendering as an mpeg and ac3 file. Even if I render as an avi inc the audio it goes out of sync.

I have tried multiple settings but cannot see why it does it. It used to be ok so cannot see what changed. Occasionally it seems to work but very occasionally.

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

I'm a newbie to Sony Vegas Pro so I might not be of much help. But just curious when you say "rendering as an mpeg and ac3 file" are you rendering out the elementary streams separately?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please give us more information about your workflow.

• What kind of files are you editing?
  • What are the properties of those files (codec, framerate, etc.)?
  • What are your project settings?
  • What settings are you choosing when rendering the file (not just the container, but the render options)?

With more information we might be able to figure out what's going on.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread moved.

Also, what everyone else said ;)

Top Bottom