• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Who wants to be a Zombie/Sicko?

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For my next short, I am remaking Last Stand:
"]

(The remake had a script, and more clear-cut characters and more 'business' in terms of what happens, it's also longer and SHOULD look better since I lit it not as dark)

So what I am looking for is voices to use to fill up the background noise. Your voice will be mixed in with a bunch of others to create a cacophony. As you can hear from the beginning of that short.

-First 45 seconds: Intense, violent...your prey is in reach, very aggressive.
-Next 8 minutes: Trying to get in, but not as aggressive.
-Final 45 seconds: Aggressive again, the door is starting to open, your prey is almost within reach...be excited, you will get to eat soon!

As terms of character...let me know what you want to do. I want something like I did at the start of that original. Some Romero-esque zombies, some other kinds of spitting, growling, hissing kinds of creatures. So it sounds like a whole shitload of kinds of creatures.

If you want to do more than one pass, as different creatures...that's fine, too.

So if you are interested, just PM me. I'll give you my email and you can just use sound recorder and a cheap computer mic or whatever to record the files and send them to me as wavs or mp3s.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom