If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Fanedit Covers By Zarius
version 2- tweaked
[Image: ifok0h.jpg]
Yeah, that's a lot better  Wink

You'll need to tweek it a bit more, the edit only covers two episodes, you're best just using the bottom description and remove the top half entirely.
I always recommend starting a cover from scratch. Trying to modify a scanned cover always results in lots of problems, and especially issues with halftone and moiré patterns.

Try to find posters or screencaps of those images and start from a fresh template. And please, for the love of all things holy and unholy, omit those giant, horrid UK ratings.
ok version 3
[Image: 14c8ett.jpg]
Much improved. A couple comments:
  • The edit title on the front and spine is incredibly blurry
  • Drop the barcode, the copyright text and the copy protection elements from the bottom left corner. They are irrelevant to this edit. 
version 4
found a sherlock font- so made the title from scratch.
[Image: 2gsgb2w.jpg]
[Image: XCavvfK.gif]
Great work, but, again, there's only TWO episodes being used in this edit, not THREE, so you'll have to alter the text to say "a brand new feature-length reedit of two cases"
version 5
corrected the edit info
and in order to do things right
i just re wrote the text.

[Image: dxz1np.jpg]
My take on the cover:
[Image: artboard-copy-63.png]

What do you think? Smile