• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Full Two-Hour 'Inside Jaws' Filmumentary Available Online

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Following his work on the complete collection of fan-made Star Wars Trilogy filmumentaries and another feature length filmumentary, this time highlighting George Lucas and Steven Spielberg's iconic adventure flick Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jamie Benning is back with Inside Jaws. As you might be able to guess, this unofficial, non-profit project goes behind the scenes of Steven Spielberg's classic film Jaws. Compiling a whole slew of interviews, photos, footage and more, the filmumentary is an in-depth dive into the deep water of terror that is Jaws. There's great stuff here for even the most die hard Jaws fans.

Inside Jaws is an unofficial fan documentary, or as creator Jamie Benning calls them, a filmumentary", compiling various behind-the-scenes video, audio commentary from cast and crew, deleted scenes, a subtitled fact track and more giving unprecedented insight into the development and making of Steven Spielberg's classic 1975 horror film Jaws. "As with my other filmumentaries this is a completely unofficial and non profit making project made with a genuine affection for the film." We're glad we finally watch the thing in full online. For more on Jamie Benning's Inside Jaws, visit Filmumentaries blog or his page.

(Source: http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/watch-full-two-hour-inside-jaws-filmumentary-available-online/)

Stygma Raptor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for posting this, all these material serves as a large learning experience.

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
figured this might be appropriate for this thread:

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rats.
I read Inside Jaws and jumped to the Linda Lovelace conclusion.

2ew2wjo.jpg

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
Rats.
I read Inside Jaws and jumped to the Linda Lovelace conclusion.

2ew2wjo.jpg

Get thou mind out of thine gutter!

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
On a related note, and for anyone interested, they had a nice little interview with Jamie Benning in the Arts & Leisure section of last Sunday's NY Times.

bookwin69

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i follow james on,well you know where,he said he's gonna have a meeting with a very big director but didnt say who.I wonder what will come of his meeting?

K

kakuwedding

OOPS:OOPS:OOPS:OOPS:OOPS::?:?
Hi hi I'm new here

Top Bottom