• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Sanitized (v2 Now Available)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink proudly presents

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - Sanitzed

8848431058_4b30fdaba6_o.jpg

(Cover Art by TM2YC)

Austin Powers, now sanitized for your protection!

INTENTION:
To remove as much of the bathroom humor as possible, as well as some unfunny gags, inappropriate jokes, and dated references.

CHANGES:
Cut Austin taking the long wake-up piss
Reduced Mustafa dialogue during his death scene
Cut frozen Gary Coleman and Vanilla Ice
Shortened the Tom Arnold / Austin / Patty O'Brien scene in the bathroom
Cut Vanessa biting the sausage
Cut reference to Carrot Top movie
Cut "In Japan, men come first" joke
Cut Austin's fart in hot tub and follow up fart jokes
Cut Austin punching Mrs. Exposition and then making ugly jokes
Cut Beavis and Butthead
Cut Austin planning to soil himself
Cut sea bass burp
Cut guard taking another peek at Austin in his Union Jack underwear
Cut Austin slamming his balls with his car's gearshift a second time
Cut Vanessa blowing up the penis balloon
Cut Austin telling Random Task "you fight like a woman"
Extended "Female of the Species" slightly to fit extended end credits

VERSION 2 CHANGES (SEPT 2013):
Redid all cuts from scratch to fix audio echo problem
Restored second gunshot during Mustafa death scene
Fixed end credit spelling mistake

SPECIAL THANKS:
L8wrtr
for creating the opening logo.
Rogue-theX
for suggesting the Austin snoring effect.
Dwight Fry for reviewing the workprint.
Captain Khajiit
, Frantic Canadian, geminigod, njvc, and ThrowgnCpr for technical assistance.

RELEASE INFORMATION:
NTSC DVD-5 (Menus, Chapters, Deleted Scenes)
mkv (1280x720, Chapters, Deleted Scenes In Separate mkv)
AVCHD DVD-9 (1280x720, Chapters)

Congrats on finishging Frink! Looking forward to checking out the DVD.

Awesome artwork btw!

Looking forward to this one Frink, congrats on finishing.

is it me or does it seem like all the funny parts were taking out

This is now available via info.

This is a very interesting experiment done by Frink. Taking the hilarious AUSTIN POWERS INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY, remove what some consider to be "potty" or too over the top humor, and see what you have left?

Well I am happy to report you still have a very funny movie. I believe this is a true testament to the genius writing and performance of Mike Myers. His work often get dismissed as silly and juvenile, but I think this edit proves how clever and witty he really is.

But I must admit, I missed the potty humor. I think it is well done in these movies and takes it to another level of hilarity. And there were a couple scenes where the pacing/timing felt off to me because of the cut humor such as the bathroom toilet scene with Tom Arnold.

The video and audio was excellent and the cuts were well executed.

So a very good fan edit, I was well entertained but I still prefer the original.

Thumbs Up. :)

[MENTION=4677]bionicbob[/MENTION], thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it, even if we disagree on potty humor being funny. :p

I must admit that its cover makes me feel like I want to take a bath. Frink, where could I watch it?

It's not about my edit. I would have said the same in anyone else's project thread. I was referring to my job as moderator, not editor.

For those who are interested, I've notified .info about the distribution issue. Thanks for your patience.

In complete agreement with Bionicbob. I couldn't have said it better.

"How dare you break wind before me"...... (And AP's response) One of the funniest lines in the movie.

TV's Frink said:

there, there, Frink. Remember, always fanedit for yourself. If others enjoy it: icing on the cake. If not, f*ck 'em. ;-)

Oh, I know, it just makes me sad that people enjoy grade-school humor.

For what it's worth, I'm with Frink on the subject. Pee pee and poo poo stop being funny on your 5th birthday.

Back
Top Bottom