• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Jigsaw Files, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok first off this review is about 3 years late if not longer... My bad Sun. That being said this is the edit that made me want to do my first fanedit! I can't say enough good things about this edit. I saw an AVI of the edit, which to my knowledge is not an official release but video and audio quality were excellent! The video get's a small ding due to the changes of color and what not but that isn't exactly the editor's fault. Me personally the one thing I would like from this edit would have been some color correction to make all the Saw footage match. But I do understand the undertaking that would be before you even take into account that every movie is a drastically different color. Audio over all was excellent! Narrative and enjoyment: This is a masterpiece . Every scene is clearly thought out and there for a reason. But more importantly you never feel like your watching a fanedit. being very familiar with the Saw franchise it opened my eyes to how much potential fanediting had. The ability to take all those movies and mix them into 1 was done flawlessly. Well done sir!

More...

Top Bottom