• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Judge Dredd: Redemption:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally got to this one. I didn't become a Dredd fan after this film came out, but I have become one after seeing the 2012 version, so I was excited to revisit this. I was not disappointed at all with this fanedit and thought the editor did a great job of cutting out a lot of the schlock, while preserving a plot. I won't dwell too much on the nitpicks, as they have all been mentioned by other reviewers already. Quickly, the issues I saw that bothered me the most were the grainy picture, the hard cut after the bike chase and some of the over the top acting by Stallonw and Assante that was left in. For whatever reason (I haven't figured it out), I really enjoyed the first half, but it kind of lost its appeal during the second half. Thank you for doing this edit. It was great to see this film tightened up so well.

More...

Back
Top Bottom