• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Walking Dead Apocalypse, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had not seen any of Walking Dead before watching g1or's edit. But this was a fantastic introduction to the series. I am no stranger to TV-to-Movie fanedits (I've watched several and made one myself) and I realize what a difficult undertaking it is. To craft a single narrative arc out of something that is episodic in nature requires serious skill in both editing and storytelling. g1or manages to pull it off quite well. The audio editing was invisible to me. The visual editing was ok but to nitpick just a bit some of the fade outs and ins were a bit abrupt but I understand that they were necessary for the edit. Other than that I don't have many complaints. This edit left me wanting more. I had lots of questions after I finished. What happened to the guy who was handcuffed on the roof? What did the CDC guy whisper to the sheriff? etc. I'm not usually a fan of zombie stuff but g1or's edit may have convinced me to start watching Walking Dead. Nice work g1or!

More...

Top Bottom