• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Gravity

Dear Lord. I think I'd vomit if I saw this in IMAX.

Looks like it could be good though and I'd totally watch it in 3D.

This movie's been delayed since last year.

A very good trailer, but the 3D stuff felt of the IN YOUR FACE style which i am not really a fan of.

This should be combined with that deleted scene from Up in the Air where George floats out the airport in a space suit, so he goes to the airport near the end of the movie, inexplicably turns into an astronaut, floats up into space like something out of Dr. Zeuss and then the stuff in that trailer happens and he gets blowen'd up, then he wakes up at the end of Solaris. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan?

Rogue-theX said:
This should be combined with that deleted scene from Up in the Air where George floats out the airport in a space suit, so he goes to the airport near the end of the movie, inexplicably turns into an astronaut, floats up into space like something out of Dr. Zeuss and then the stuff in that trailer happens and he gets blowen'd up, then he wakes up at the end of Solaris. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan?

Awesome trailer. Awesome Rogue comment.

I don't know about this, I heard it's pretty up and down.

Latest trailers:
"[/video]

Also (this is old news), what's interesting is the film starts with a 17 minute continuous shot. And the film has only 156 shots total, with several lasting six to 10 minutes each. Now that sounds interesting and really makes me want to see this film.

I have no interest after seeing those trailers. I can really do without Sandra Bullock, and the FX make the astronaut look pretty fake. pass.

I have all interest in seeing this film. I can really do with George Clooney, and I love Alfonso Cuaron and his long takes. will see.

Can't believe it's been SEVEN BLEEDING YEARS since this maestro last graced the screen. His next better not take as long! :p

I love Alfonso Cuaron, and have reluctantly come to appreciate Sandra Bullock over the years as well.

the fate of good sci fi in 2013 lies on gravity's shoulders

Sunarep said:
the fate of good sci fi in 2013 lies on gravity's shoulders

Agreed, considering I saw Elysium last night and thought it was just meh.

Elysium needed another 20 minutes to show the world and build up to the story, like District 9. I wonder if it was left on the cutting room floor, or never filmed in the first place.

Gravity looks like it can be really good, but I doubt the public will embrace it even if it excels.

I just got FREE tickets to an advanced screening THIS THURSDAY. I am pumped, to say the least.

I have a feeling that this movie is literally just an hour and a half of these two falling through space, and I love that idea. I need more suspenseful movies in my life, and especially something like this which doesn't bill itself as 'horror'. I'm interested to see it.

Back
Top Bottom