• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Northwest Passage: A Twin Peaks Fanedit:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 has done something I never thought possible, he made me like David Lynch!I have never really enjoyed Lynch's films, and while I watched Twin Peaks on and off in high school, I just never got in to it.Last summer, I picked up the series set from a discount bin on the recommendation of a friend who urged me to give the series another shot.I watched it all. But boy, was it ever it was a struggle for me... LOL!I figured Twin Peaks was just not my cup of tea.But then I watched NORTHWEST PASSAGE, and something just "clicked" for me. I watched the entire epic in one sitting, completely spellbound. It was still strange and weird and at times confusing, but now it felt more directed, more purposeful, and definitely more conclusive.In my opinion, editing episodic television into an engaging and entertaining new story is the hardest type of fan edit to create. And Q2 has succeeded wildly! I can not believe he reframed every scene into 16x9! It is amazing!Visually the edit is beautiful. There were couple audio fades/transitions that I thought were abrupt and could have been smother. But this is pretty close to perfect.Thanks for the great murder mystery Q2!I may have to rewatch Twin Peaks again!

More...

Back
Top Bottom