• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Star Trek: Bugs:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was fun. It wasn't perfect, it was obviously edited. It was still fun. You should watch it. It would be awesome if someone could revisit this with the new/remastered HD sources and a bit of modern technical sensibilities. I imagine that some of the more glaring visual issues could be easily remedied. (Those issues are completely forgivable for this edit, but knowing they could be fixed today makes me want to see it with them fixed, you know?) The narrative is surprisingly coherent, the cuts make sense and work, by and large. Aside from cutting the two sources together, no real video editing was done. This isn't surprising as this edit is 5+ years old. Honestly, great edit. Lots of fun. It is inspiring. It took me far too long to hunt down a copy, but it was worth the effort. Thanks,

More...

Back
Top Bottom