If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Come see the Fanedit.Org panel at BlasterCON!
Here are the times for our panels:

Saturday - Introduction to Fan Edits
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm

Sunday - Workshop
10:00 am - 2:00 pm

We will be in Room 2 (Woodland Hills) which is theater style seating with 49 seats and a video screen. Wifi equipped.

So if you're in the Los Angeles area this weekend come on over to the Warner Center Marriott Hotel and watch us make fools of ourselves!

Ticket information:
http://www.blastercon.org/reg

Fanedit code: Q2QB3 for $5 discount.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Hope it all goes well guys! Make sure you record it all blueyoda Wink That way we can all get to see what goes on.
Completed
Last Survivor Completed Edits
Currently Editing
Licence Revoked
LastSurvivor Wrote:Hope it all goes well guys! Make sure you record it all blueyoda Wink That way we can all get to see what goes on.

and it gives us more footage once we fanedit their presentation afterwards
STILL AVAILABLE- only 2 left Fanedit.org skateboards
for skating or decoratvie purposes- shoot me a PM
probably never coming soon:
Taxi Driver in a Damaged Brain, EL Topo: ripping the guts out and
Escape from Doomsday: 2019
it's my understanding that the men of FE will be consuming hard drinks throughout the presentation.
ssj Wrote:it's my understanding that the men of FE will be consuming hard drinks throughout the presentation.

Like...Mike's Hard Lemonade?
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Good luck fellas. Hope it goes well.
Fanedit Wrote:Good luck fellas. Hope it goes well.

Ditto that. Looking forward to hearing about it.
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

looking forward to the complete report on monday and the eventual video post.
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
and tissue samples.
Oh shi I knew I forgot something I had to do today.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators.