If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Banner Template Updated
ThrowgnCpr has updated the banner template for us. You can download the file from the Banner Submissions page as before. You no longer need to worry about resizing.
Who?

:-P
Let's get a ton of new banners made!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
TV's Frink Wrote:Who?

:-P

[Image: 24201562.jpg]
Neglify Wrote:Let's get a ton of new banners made!

I submitted a banner a year ago but I've never seen on the site. Should I resubmit it?
Brumous Wrote:I submitted a banner a year ago but I've never seen on the site. Should I resubmit it?

Yes. Please resubmit. Submission Form.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I would say if you guys do reject a banner to let the editor know it was rejected and for what reason. Last time it was more so if you did not see it up you had to assume it was rejected for one reason or another
STILL AVAILABLE- only 2 left Fanedit.org skateboards
for skating or decoratvie purposes- shoot me a PM
probably never coming soon:
Taxi Driver in a Damaged Brain, EL Topo: ripping the guts out and
Escape from Doomsday: 2019
tranzor Wrote:I would say if you guys do reject a banner to let the editor know it was rejected and for what reason. Last time it was more so if you did not see it up you had to assume it was rejected for one reason or another

We generally tried to, but sometimes banners fell through the cracks.