• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: "Watchmen: Midnight" fanedit to have a public screening!

he-guy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very cool news, I will be there later Friday night watching Backstroke of the West.

Flix Capacitor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hope to see you there! Backstroke of the West is screening right after Watchmen: Midnight.

impetus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats! Wish I could be there for the Denver screening.

I want to see Backstroke Of The West too - that would be amazing in a crowd.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Man... I need a toaster oven.

And good for you Flix! Sounds like a fun event. :) I expect photo's and a rundown and all that jazz.

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm two hours from Denver, but have other commitments. I hope it goes well though! :)

Flix Capacitor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Man... I need a toaster oven.

And good for you Flix! Sounds like a fun event. :) I expect photo's and a rundown and all that jazz.

Metrostar said:
I'm two hours from Denver, but have other commitments. I hope it goes well though! :)

Thanks! I'll let you know how it all goes.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Huge congrats Flix! Great news... hope it goes down really well. Now... maybe it's time for a fanedit film festival in the UK? :)

Flix Capacitor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LastSurvivor said:
Huge congrats Flix! Great news... hope it goes down really well. Now... maybe it's time for a fanedit film festival in the UK? :)

Thanks :) and I think a fanedit film festival would be great!

spicediver

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats Flixcapacitor. Its an honour that a Con cares enough to screen a fanedit and that your work has generated that level of interest. You should be proud, and I hope the night is a smashing sucess.

Flix Capacitor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
spicediver said:
Congrats Flixcapacitor. Its an honour that a Con cares enough to screen a fanedit and that your work has generated that level of interest. You should be proud, and I hope the night is a smashing sucess.

Thanks, it went very well and was a lot of fun. I wrote up a recap in the forum and shared some photos :)

Top Bottom