• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Kill Bill the whole bloody affair- airing on the big screen in Philly June 21+22-2013

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
figured some of you may like to know the actual true 4 plus hour print of Kill Bill from Tarantino is going to be shown on the big screen for 2 days in Philadelphia, PA thanks to Exhumed Films and whatever deal they worked out with Tarantino to get the 35mm print. I am friends with some of these guys and it is a a big deal for them

Below is the link, scroll half way down in the middle of the scroll box for full info:

http://www.exhumedfilms.com/upcoming.htm

Awesome! Does this mean we might get an official release on BD afterwards?? :eek:

njvc said:
Awesome! Does this mean we might get an official release on BD afterwards?? :eek:

Doubtful but I never say never

It's a real pity that we never got to see Tarantino's full-length director's cut on disc by now. But until that happens, the full-colour KILL BILL - THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR edit by QtheGaijin gives me 4hrs-plus of awesomeness instead, whenever I want.

One of my favourite edits ever. Thankyou QtheGaijin!

Back
Top Bottom