• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Amazon Women On The Moon : Extended Version

dr.sapirstein

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AMAZON+WOMEN+ON+THE+MOON+-+Extended+Version+%5BDr.+Sapirstein+Fan+Edit%5D+DVD.png

AMAZON WOMEN ON THE MOON : EXTENDED VERSION [480p]
A spoof of 1950s sci-fi movies, interspersed with comedy sketches.

A new, extended version of this comedy classic, featuring 20 minutes of deleted scenes reinserted, a different order of the sketches, and 5 minutes of out-takes added after the end credits.

* MP4 [1.9 gb], 109mn, 1986 (orig. film), 2013 (ext. version).
* Video: Widescreen 1.85:1, h264, 2000k/s, 480p, 23.978fps.
* Audio: English, Stereo 2.0, AAC, 448k/s
* Imdb

AWOTM+%252820%2529.jpg
AWOTM+(10).jpg
AWOTM+(11).jpg
AWOTM+(14).jpg
AWOTM+(15).jpg
AWOTM+(13).jpg
AWOTM+(17).jpg
AWOTM+(18).jpg
AWOTM+(16).jpg
AWOTM+(19).jpg
AWOTM+(2).jpg
AWOTM+(3).jpg
AWOTM+(4).jpg
AWOTM+(5).jpg
AWOTM+(7).jpg
AWOTM+(9).jpg
AWOTM+(8).jpg
AWOTM+%252812%2529.jpg

Thread moved to Extended Editions.

Also, NSFW image removed. Please be reminded that this is a PG-13 forum.

Thought the odd bare boob was allowed in PG 13 movies?

That's a rough frame of reference. The rules specifically state "No nudity."

But Frink, I don't want you to be the guy on the PG-13 forum everyone's really hoping makes it happen, [Mysterious/cool guy voice engaged!]I want you to be the guy on the RATED R forum, the guy your not sure what he's up to yet, the guy your not sure where he's coming from.[/Mysterious cool guy voice disengaged]

The other guy from Swingers said:
Your like a big F#cking bear, man!

Awesome! I always really liked this movie. Any plans for a DVD release, or are you sticking to the .mp4 release?

I'm kinda surprised I've never seen this mentioned over at Originaltrilogy.com about this movie:

IMDb.com: Carrie Fisher is seen in a bra and panties.

-

Always thought this was a fun movie. I'll definitely be checking this out very soon! :) (whenever it becomes available, that is...)

(whenever it becomes available, that is...)

It already is ;-)

Awesome! I always really liked this movie. Any plans for a DVD release, or are you sticking to the .mp4 release?

No DVD for this one or for Diabolique, sorry mate..

dr.sapirstein said:
It already is ;-)
Yes, I meant at .info, where it still isn't. That's the first place I go when I see a new edit on the main page.

I can remember getting caught by my dad during a sleepover watching this movie on VHS. Damn, those were the days... :grin:

Oh, wow. This is awesome. Loved this movies movie since I first saw it as a kid and I didn't even get it back then.

Back
Top Bottom