• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Batman Forever: Red Book Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was a good experience that doesn't happen all the days, I'm a big fan of Batman, and when I saw Batman Forever for the first time (as a grown up) I watch the lot of mistakes and troubles with the movie, and is for that I'm enjoy (but not so much) this FanEdit. This gives Batman the treatment he deserves, and with all that deleted scenes, I enjoy more, was very nice watch the movie with the deleted footage, but there's something I never can't take off my head, and is the Bat-ass, Even with that scene deleted, I remember it, but was funny see there's not butt in this version. And my other trouble is the use of Goldenthal Score; Alien 3 and Final Fantasy: TSW have good music, but the trouble is the music of the movie itself, Is not like something that I hope to hear in a Batman movie, so a few tracks of Elfman could make me feel better to watch this filmWell, I give this FanEdit 7/10, althought this is the Best BF fanedit of I ever watched

More...

Back
Top Bottom