• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Clerks III

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kevin Smith posted this on Facebook today.

600386_10151279507581930_2094385539_n.jpg

THE BEGINNING OF THE END
20 years ago today, we started shooting CLERKS.
20 years later, with no plan or provocation, I jumped out of bed at 4:20 this morning and started writing CLERKS III.
It's been like hanging out with old friends.
And after 2 hours of tapping the keys and giggling, I have come to a conclusion...
CLERKS III will be the best film I'll ever make.

I look forward to it and I'm sure I'll enjoy it but goddamn that guys arrogant nowadays.

Neglify said:
I look forward to it and I'm sure I'll enjoy it but goddamn that guys arrogant nowadays.

Because he said it will be his best movie?

Its part of his overall attitude of "Look how awesome and funny and funny and fat and awesome I am".

Ah, that, wasn't he always like that?

Did anyone like Clerks 2? I never bothered watching because it didn't sound very good.

TV's Frink said:
Did anyone like Clerks 2? I never bothered watching because it didn't sound very good.

I don't think you would like it. Because its good. :p

TV's Frink said:

I loved it, but I hated that whole musical scene. Kevin Smith's movies have a real world feel to them, but this scene completely takes you out of that.

I love that scene! More importantly, and to be completely adult here for a moment, I like watching Rosario's boobs bounce around.

I enjoyed Clerks 2. That is all.

The lack of black-and-white is really jarring.

TV's Frink said:
The lack of black-and-white is really jarring.

Just change output on your media player to black and white and problem solved

As for liking clerks 2. I went to a private screening in austin two weeks before yhe movie came out. This also came with a q and a with kevin. I thought the movie was awesome. I still think clerks 1 holds up to time better.

But anything has to be better than red state.

And on Neg's note. Yes Smith has became an asshat over the past years. Smodco was the worst thing to happen to him

juice4z0 said:
But anything has to be better than red state.

I really enjoyed Red State. And I think you might be forgetting Jersey Girl.

Frantic Canadian said:
I really enjoyed Red State. And I think you might be forgetting Jersey Girl.

I soooo wanted to like red state but i can't.

As for jersey girl. It wasn't the best movie but i enjoyed it and own it. The only Smith film i dont own is red state.

I even have differnt versions of the movies. Like clerks X.

But gotta love the clerks animated series. It would have done well if it was put on the right network

The only movies I don't have are Jersey Girl and Red State, but I did also enjoy Jersey Girl. And that animated series was awesome. I'm probably one of the few people who actually tuned in when it was on ABC. :lol: Picked up the DVD when it was originally released too.

I loved the animated short they did for clerk X to fill in the memorial service scene they never filmed. I miss the animated series soo much

Me and Red State, we're good.

juice4z0 said:
I loved the animated short they did for clerk X to fill in the memorial service scene they never filmed. I miss the animated series soo much

There's supposed to be an animated Clerks movie being made.

Back
Top Bottom