• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Return To Nuke'Em High (NSFW)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks like another masterpiece from Troma. I can't wait!

Teaser is extremely NSFW. :lol:

What the shit is this shit?!?! :-o/:flame:

Nope, haven't seen any of those.

They've got way more movies than that. You've got to check out:

Some of these might not be safe for work.

Damnit I think i'v already spent my dvd budget this month.
tumblr_lkljuyfwap1qiz3j8o1_400.gif

Maybe next month. There was something about asian ninja zombies or something there, shoulda grabbed it.

I think I saw one from Eone about an austrian ninja, lol.

Neglify said:

Damn! If I had been following that thread I would have answered that question no problem. You a big Troma fan Neg?

Rogue-theX said:
Damnit I think i'v already spent my dvd budget this month.
tumblr_lkljuyfwap1qiz3j8o1_400.gif

Maybe next month. There was something about asian ninja zombies or something there, shoulda grabbed it.

I think I saw one from Eone about an austrian ninja, lol.

Always happy to convert people to the church of Troma. :lol: If you like those maybe I can turn you on to extreme Japanese cinema.

Frantic, you should put nsfw right in the thread title before Frink has a heart attack :lol:

Rogue-theX said:
Frantic, you should put nsfw right in the thread title before Frink has a heart attack :lol:

I can't change the thread title, but I did put "Teaser is extremely NSFW" just above the video.

Edit post, Go Advanced.

And I've only seen 2 Troma movies. Class of Nuke Em High and Toxic Avenger.

Neglify said:
Edit post, Go Advanced.

And I've only seen 2 Troma movies. Class of Nuke Em High and Toxic Avenger.

Thanks. Fixed. Do yourself a favor and check out Terror Firmer and Poultrygeist: Night Of The Chicken Dead.

Vids were labeled NSFW, so I wasn't worried about the thread title.

Those trailers are 52 kinds of low-budget awesome.
Having said that, I doubt I'll watch those mubiz.

Back
Top Bottom