• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Titanic: Q2 Extended Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"The Col. Hutty Method of Review"I own many movies. I watch many fanedits. Some fanedits good. Some fanedits no good.A/V Quality: 10Visual Editing: 10Audio Editing: 10Narrative/Improvement: 7Enjoyment: 8"The More Common Type of Review"I hadn't watched Titanic since I saw it in theaters back in 97. I had been wanting to see the new BD transfer and Q2's Extended Edition was a perfect excuse to check it out. I liked it much more this time around (I kinda hated it back then). I hadn't watched the deleted scenes by themselves and Q2 integrated them perfectly. There were only a few times I could say "Yeah that was one of them". So kudos to Q2 for maintaining the quality.The 1080 MKV looked and sounded great! Haven't watched the BD of original Titanic so I can't compare, but this was beautiful.Is the story better? No, it's still a bit boring and I'd much prefer to see a version of this movie closer to "A Night To Remember". But if you're a Titanic fan you'll enjoy it.Oh and I watched the alternate ending. Wow, I'm glad Cameron didn't use that one.

More...

Top Bottom