If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Wired | Geekdad | Star Wars – The Fandom Editors (Mentions Frink, Q2, Harmy, TMBTM)
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2013/02/sta...itors/all/

L8wrtr, Kerr, Seciors etc snubbed. Time to start a letter writing campaign.
Wow, that's pretty awesome. They even include a link to Frink's full edit on Vimeo! :o Awesome find.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Great list! I hope this leads to more downloads for these wonderful editors.

If anyone wants to mention a favorite edit that wasn't included, they can do so in the comments section below.
I love how they included Harmy's Despecialized Edition. Most people don't include it in their fanedit lists because they consider it a "preservation" not a "fanedit" which it technically is; but it is also, in a way, the ultimate fan edit. Even though it doesn't change the story, the amount of work that went into it still baffles me.
Completed: Nothing yet.

In the works:Revenge of the Jedi; Heroes Chapter One: Genesis; Heroes Chapter Two: Clockwork;
Heroes Chapter Three: Untitled
I am yet to see the Despecialized. Must get on that!

Great article, and a nice cross section of edits.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
What a cool article Smile

005 contacted me a little while back to let me know he is twitter pals with the writer and he was going to suggest my edit for his article, but I had no idea I would get just more than a brief mention. And including the vimeo links? Yay!

And congrats to TMBTM and Q2, and also to hebrides for getting well-deserved credit for the TRM cover art he made.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that despite what it says in the article, I'm not likely to do all six movies.
Yeah, I thought the part about "six movies" was funny, 'cuz you've never actually said that. Smile
TV's Frink Wrote:despite what it says in the article, I'm not likely to do six movies.

You're gonna do SEVEN movies!

[Image: 40953851.jpg]
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Great article. It hit on all my favorites: SW Despecialized, SW Revisited and of course the incredible "The War of the Stars." I was inspired to download Q2's trilogy, because of the favorable write-up. (I'm downloading as a torrent and it is going slow)
Big Grin

Nathan came to me with Despecialized, Revisited, & Filmumentaries on his list, I added War of the Stars & Ridiculous for him. I felt like those (plus Q2) really represent the miriad of possibilities with fan edits.

It's also a coincidence that I'm in the credits for most of the them... ;-)