• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

J.J. does Half-Life and Portal, too.

Nic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/02/valve-bad-robot-dice/

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Reaction+war...+reaction+war+never+changes+_3b042fcb45bf2a14d551981f837d1706.jpg

tumblr_m6oaosRkai1qaxdql.gif

This is not fanediting related. Thread moved.

I think you should update the title to reflect that JJ is interested in doing frigging HALF LIFE AS WELL!

Which - I've always throught deserved a movie or TV series.

Soon as I figure out how to change the thread name, I will.

ByteShare said:
He is going to work on some of my most anticipated movie squeals

lol @ Freudian slip.

TV's Frink said:
lol @ Freudian slip.
Wasn't Freudian. I do think that what he is going to work on is anticipated. Not everyone may want it but I'd be surprised if the majority of movie watchers wouldn't want some of these titles:
Mission: Impossible 5
Star Trek 3
Untitled Cloverfield Sequel
Star Wars: Episode VII

I'm not saying these are good "films" but they are most likely entertaining to the masses.

Read what you wrote again, slower this time.

Back
Top Bottom