• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Entourage

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This one was a guilty pleasure, but a pleasure I enjoyed through its entire run. Loved the cameos, and no doubt there will be many more in the movie...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60626

I'm pretty sure I would not like any of these people in real life, but whatever. More Ari Gold anyone?

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Totally agree. It was also very nostalgic for me watching that show having lived in L.A. for a long time.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know, I liked it but it got really old after like Season 4. Basically any sort of obstacle in Vince's way was resolved easily and then it was "Yeah, things are fine now for Vince. Life is awesome." Basically, that's what the whole show boiled down to in the end. "Check out these guys and their awesome lives."

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
I don't know, I liked it but it got really old after like Season 4. Basically any sort of obstacle in Vince's way was resolved easily and then it was "Yeah, things are fine now for Vince. Life is awesome." Basically, that's what the whole show boiled down to in the end. "Check out these guys and their awesome lives."

Same here. I kind of want to finish it, but I've kind of gotten over it. The last I remember they were on some hidden island. I lost connection there. Maybe when I'm retired and I'm waiting for death on the couch I'll finish it up.

Top Bottom