If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

New RAPIDSHARE Changes and How To Set Your Files For Public Downloading
Thanks!
I tried to update my RS settings accordingly, but the majority of my files don't show there anymore, only the ones that were already in sub-folders show. Which means I can't see the files for my Batman edit listed on my RS account, yet they haven't been deleted because if I open the DLC and check the individual links, there they are.
[size=x-small]"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)

[/size]