If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

New Feature: User Tagging
Oh my @god, what have I started!?!

e2a: damn! god doesn't exist on this forum.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
^Wrong.
nOmArch Wrote:Oh my @god, what have I started!?!

e2a: damn! god doesn't exist on this forum.

You called? Please don't take Gem's name in vain.
Projects Completed:
Matrix Revolutions - The Epic Edition
The Two Towers Rebuilt

Projects truly In the Works:
Star Trek (2009): Gem Edition

Projects kinda sorta conceptually In The Works:
Riddick: The Chronicles
Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi
Who Watches The Watchmen
Q2 Wrote:This is why we made it optional. If you don't like the feature simply disable it in your control panel.
i actually really like this feature. (i keep trying to tag Q2 and it keeps not working for me. ahhwell.)

Q2 Wrote:No. There is no way for you to see this.
fkk! even in the future nothing works.
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
Yet another User Tagging success. http://www.fanedit.org/forums/showthread...post189087
[MENTION=8530]Q2[/MENTION] this was a good feature to install, thanks.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators.