• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love listening to Polish songs from the 80s. During the last decade of communistic regime in Poland, there were created real gems - full of passion, emotions and love, longing for freedom and individuality in the totalitarian state. Let me share one of those with you:

"Szczesliwej drogi juz czas" (On your own) by Ryszard Rynkowski (one of the most famous Polish singers).

And there is even an English cover to it by Michael Bolton:

"Nie placz, Ewka" (Don't cry, Ewka) by Perfect (great rock band):

And songs by Dzem - I think one of the most famous Polish bands ever:

"The Time Machine"

"Dream of Victory"

"Outsider"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er-wrRbnNy4[/video]

And at the end a song from the 1960s by of the biggest stars of Polish music of that period - Czeslaw Niemen:

"What a Strange World":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fanYpLNRvWw[/video]

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zagadka said:
I love listening to Polish songs from the 80s. During the last decade of communistic regime in Poland, there were created real gems - full of passion, emotions and love, longing for freedom and individuality in the totalitarian state.

Kat's 1986 album 666 is a stone cold classic speed metal album.

Turbo was good too, more in the NWOBHM vein. Debut album is from 1982 and you can really hear the influence the first 2 Iron Maiden albums had on them.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New Live Album from White Denim. Hoping to catch them live this year.

Top Bottom