• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I'm going through Rush's entire discography in chronological order at work.  "Entire" meaning everything I own.  It's not everything, but it is 17 albums worth.  What I've listed to so far:

220px-Rush_2112.jpg

220px-Rush_A_Farewell_to_Kings.jpg

220px-Rush_Hemispheres.jpg

Thank god for 2112, which apparently would have ended Rush as a band if it did not succeed.  I used to be meh on it but have come to really appreciate it.  Farewell is still kinda meh for me, which is to say it's Rush so it's really good but just not on the level of some other stuff.  Hemispheres has been a favorite of mine since I found it around 20 years ago.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is what I'm currently listening to. It's been a while.
kTQsGEK.png

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd totally forgotten how brilliant and hilarious the 2005-2008 BBC Radio Comedy 'Nebulous' was. I've been revisiting it this week. 'Futurama' and 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' fans will love it. All 3 series seem to have found their way onto youtube:

Mark Gatiss plays Professor Nebulous, director of a sort of X-files organisation (they also do laundry) in a post-apolocalyptic Britain. The great David Warner plays his nemesis Doctor Klench.

Highly recommended.

Top Bottom