If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

November 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

What are you listening to at the moment?
Recently finished watching Big Little Lies (pretty good) the title song from it is brilliant though

(12-04-2018, 03:55 AM)Sinbad Wrote: Recently finished watching Big Little Lies (pretty good) the title song from it is brilliant though

Totally agree. I quite like the show but I love that song and had to immediately go buy it.
Will Brahm is fast becoming my favorite guitarist. He sounds/plays like a more accessible Pat Metheny.

and one more
I've relapsed into my old emo phase.  Lots of blink-182 lately.
my neck, my back, my coffee and prozac
I am currently listening to the latest RebelTaxi Pizza Party Podcast.
Everyone is immortal unless proven mortal.
It's been scientifically proven that listening to even the first note of this music makes your life instantly better:

Everyone is immortal unless proven mortal.
(12-12-2018, 03:17 PM)TM2YC Wrote: It's been scientifically proven that listening to even the first note of this music makes your life instantly better:

[Image: carfax-carfacts-e1458844906930.png?w=500]
Tongue