• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
On a bit of a Schmoyoho bender.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
An aurally challenged member of Panthera pardus accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. You need this spelled out for you?

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Recently finished watching Big Little Lies (pretty good) the title song from it is brilliant though

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
Recently finished watching Big Little Lies (pretty good) the title song from it is brilliant though

Totally agree. I quite like the show but I love that song and had to immediately go buy it.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Will Brahm is fast becoming my favorite guitarist. He sounds/plays like a more accessible Pat Metheny.

and one more

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am currently listening to the latest RebelTaxi Pizza Party Podcast.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's been scientifically proven that listening to even the first note of this music makes your life instantly better:

Top Bottom