• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nothing like working out to some good psychodelic rock in the morning.

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I listen to a lot of movie scores. Currently listening to Ascent by Tomandandy from 47 Meters down. Mediocre movie but gorgeous song. They did a track called Tokyo from one of the resident evil sequels that’s great too.

*removed dead video link*

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Currently working through the Knapsack discography (again). Every time I put these guys on I'm amazed at how great they were and how well the music holds up.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In college, I introduced a Nigerian friend of mine to the cultural gem that is Toto's most famous song. She gave it a listen, and laughed it off for being "typical white people fantasy." Touche, friend, touche. But, it still rocks. :D

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds great! I love Aimee, but haven't kept up with her since the Forgotten Arm. Save Me off the Magnolia soundtrack is a song I never tire of.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bout time for my go-to, "compute mathematics and chill" Tuesday night music:

Plissken1138

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
John Carpenter's Halloween by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross (Official Audio)

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Currently listening to The Underfall Yard by Big Big Train (I'm a bit of a progger):

Top Bottom